On-Demand Now Available!
Most organizations – large and small – need to make decisions that are sensible and well-considered before allowing money to be spent, or resources to be invested. But there are internal obstacles around every corner…
- What if nobody else in the business understands the pure risk, and pressure that comes with making critical obsolescence decisions?
- Who else knows the true cost of redesign or re-certifications?
- Why won’t the sales team stop taking orders for the 40-year-old platform that we can’t find the parts for anymore?
- Doesn’t finance understand that just because this key component cost $1 when we designed the assembly 20 years ago, that $150 is a real price today?
- With so much at risk for poor decision making, and so little time to make good choices, how can we remove those internal obstacles, and make progress together?
View the now on-demand webinar, Internal Obstacles to Effective Obsolescence Management. Our very own Vern Densler, Senior Product Manager, along with a senior panel of industry experts discuss these pressing questions and a whole lot more. Check it Out Now!