In part 1 of this 2-part series, we heard about the top issues of Electronica 2022. Now in our final installment, let’s discuss how we can address those problems through the lens of SiliconExpert’s innovative solutions. Get a sneak peek at how our unique intelligence system is answering the global demands of today’s electronics industry while informing the methods of tomorrow. We’ll also have a live Q&A where our experts answer your questions about our unmatched capabilities that sit atop one of the largest databases in the world, and how we can leverage those resources to support the challenges you’re facing.
Who should attend:
- Executives looking to protect profits, who want to increase productivity
- Sourcing & Procurement Specialists who need actionable intelligence with better access and clear context
- Commodities & Risk Managers who are frustrated with the status quo of reactive problem solving
- Design engineers interested in a streamlined workflow allowing for selecting the right part the first time
- Anyone curious about how SiliconExpert is enabling more efficiency and reliability in bringing products to market
In this webinar:
- The biggest concerns from Electronica 2022- Answered
- How SiliconExpert is supporting regional businesses and global enterprises
- Tools of today & tomorrow for more efficient design, building a low-risk supply chain, and honing a faster go-to-market strategy
- The importance of centralized intelligence for every OEM and EMS
- Q&A with product experts, and the Vice President of SiliconExpert, Ross Valentine
Product Marketing Manager
For over 10 years, Tara has been helping customers understand how to get the most out of the products in their lives. She’s worked with big CPG brands, as well as global developers, to ideate and execute messaging campaigns that bridge the gap between innovation and utilization.
I’m a Scot in Colorado, working for the world’s largest electronics distributor. For 20 years I’ve been working with OEMs, EMS companies, suppliers and distributors helping to shape and unlock possibility in high-tech supply chains around the world. The next several decades are full of innovation and possibility as companies future-proof their supply chains and pave the future of the planet. Look out for everything from Ecosystems to Platforms and from Artificial Intelligence to Cybersecurity and from Digitalization to Resilience and from Sustainability to the Metaverse!
Group Product Manager, Supply Chain
Dwight manages supply chain solutions for SiliconExpert that provide customers with insight to potentially adverse events, share first mover reactions and deliver full visibility to their ordered inventory. He has spent his career in high tech, helping organizations achieve better business outcomes through software.
Product Manager in Supply Chain
After graduating from MIT, Victoria started a custom hardware manufacturing platform, where she built from the ground-up a new type of high-tech consumer electronics factory in Mexico. She continues to innovate in the supply chain space through developing automated software-driven manufacturing and supply chain tools.