Live Webinar – Guiding Management’s Priorities
September 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
Guiding Management’s Priorities
As we address new challenges each week within the supply chain and customers have increasingly desperate needs for solutions, how can we help guide our leadership to achieve realistic goals?
Building upon Converge’s previous webinar ‘Obsolete vs. Short: Which first?’ we will take the conversation one step further and explore what and how to prioritize to support long-term supply chain and obsolescence strategy.
Join Converge and the Future of Obsolescence Management for part 2 of our webinar series: Guiding Management’s Priorities on Wednesday, September 22nd at 8am PT | 11am ET | 3pm GMT.
Along with our guest speakers, we’ll cover topics…
- What is management experiencing in today’s market?
- How can we communicate to build a successful strategy and program?
- What tools and information is needed to make better decisions, faster?
- Ed Smith, President and CEO, SMTC
- Jennifer Hagerman, Senior Category Manager, Medtronix
- Jeff Williams, Regional Sales Manager, SiliconExpert
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour