- This event has passed.
It is not news anymore that the electronics supply chain has and continues to be in turmoil. As supply chain predictability becomes virtually unpredictable the impacts on the design process are being felt across all industries. With 52-week lead times and low part stocks becoming the norm, how are designers supposed to manage? While these issues are definitely a challenge for every designer to overcome they can also be an opportunity. If you can navigate this environment and build supply chain resilience into your design process everyone’s nightmare becomes your competitive advantage.
Join the experts at EMA and Silicon Expert as they provide an overview of the current supply chain challenges, what they mean for electronics and how you can make supply chain resilience an inherent part of your design process.
What You Will Learn:
- What is the current state of the supply chain (hint: not good)?
- What is the impact on companies and their design process?
- How can you leverage modern services to keep you ahead of supply chain issues?
- What are some of the techniques and tips to ensure supply chain resiliency?
- How can you build these techniques directly into your design process using a supply chain-driven design methodology?