- This event has passed.
You can still register to access the on-demand recording using the form below, or via the knowledge center
Surmounting Data Diversity: The Challenges for AI, Machine Learning and Those Who Depend on the Mission Critical Results
Deep learning is a class of machine learning algorithms that uses multiple layers to progressively extract higher-level features from the raw input. For example, in image processing, lower layers may identify edges, while higher layers may identify the concepts relevant to a human such as digits or letters or faces.
Attendees will hear about:
- How COVID-19 has acted as a catalyst for telemedicine and a dominant power to overcome forces that inhibit change (Machiavellian forces).
- How Y2K helped to globalize many industries and compel arrogant organizations who had resisted change.
- How 9/11 acted as a major force to enact reform and automation in the global banking industry.
- Current Advancements in Data Extraction/OCR, machine learning, and supply chain for electronics and semiconductor industry
- Amar Gupta, MIT, Principal Investigator, AI and OCR-based Hybrid Approach to Reduce Human Involvement and Effort in Document Processing and Creation of Forecasting Models (sponsored by SiliconExpert); and Coordinator, Telemedicine/Telehealth and Geographically Distributed Teams of Professionals
- Vik Parth, Director of Product and Innovation, SiliconExpert
Date: Thursday, October 28, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Register Today: https://mlps.siliconexpert.com/data-diversity.html