- This event has passed.
The Ukraine-Russia Conflict Is Disrupting The Global Supply Chain
Russia and Ukraine are key players in the global supply chain.
Many U.S.-based and European companies have at least one direct supplier in Russia or Ukraine.
- Gases and rare metals such as Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, and Xenon come from the Russian-Ukrainian region; these gases are key materials for semiconductor manufacturing processes.
- Russia exports 35% of the Palladium needed by the U.S., a key material in the production of chips, sensors, and memory.
- Due to the conflict, the U.S., European Union, and their allies have imposed sanctions against Russia.
- U.S. has blocked the export of advanced technology such as semiconductors, telecommunication, encryption security, lasers, sensors, and maritime technologies.
- Russia supplies over 30% of Europe’s Oil and over 35% of its Natural Gas.
- Russia and Ukraine produce a combined 25% of the world’s wheat, as well as a large percentage of barley, and corn.
Join us on this webinar to see how SiliconExpert keeps a constant pulse of global incidence that may impact your supply chain. That, combined with our direct feeds from thousands of suppliers, gives us the most current and on-time information on component availability, part replacements, market forecasts, and geo risk insights.
- Khaled Khalil, Supply Chain Manager at SiliconExpert
- Tara Robinson, Product Marketing Manager at SiliconExpert
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
Register Today: https://mlps.siliconexpert.com/russia-ukraine-supply-chain.html