- This event has passed.
You can still register to access the on-demand recording using the form below, or via the knowledge center
Transim Provides Electrical Designers Flexible, Quick and Easy Online Design Solutions
At Transim Technology, our vision is to provide a better experience to electrical designers with quick and easy online design solutions.
Our business structure supports this vision by offering a wide range of design applications and unique software modules, making it very flexible to create your own design center.
Design Center provides customers with..
- Parametric Product Selector
- Adaptable design algorithms
- Powerful and Accurate Simulation Models “Thermal/Electrical”
- An online platform to Create, Save and Share designs
- Modeling/Publishing your Models “Content Creation”
Analytics and Reporting Business:
Transim provides a complete analytics and reporting management system. It helps our customers build their own reports using our system and it also get alerts through emails.
Automotive Power Simulation:
A web-based simulation tool contains multiple modules to cover the needs of automotive power industry “Motors”
Managing a large number of catalogs or documents, this system allows you to manage millions of documents and manage search and retrieve data with high performance.
Hardware Management Business:
This business allows you to manage your hardware (Ex. power supplies) through web application and provide you with lots of capabilities to build a routine to automate managing hardware.
- Wade Hanna, Technical Solutions Manager at SiliconExpert
- Eslam Ghanem, Professional Services Project Manager at SiliconExpert
- Khaled Mohammad Khairy, Software Development Manager at SiliconExpert
- Alhassan Samir, Application Engineer at SiliconExpert
Date: Wednesday, October 06, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Register Today: https://mlps.siliconexpert.com/transim-webinar.html