Thu, Mar 26, 2020 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MDT
Choosing the right part for your PCB design can be a significant challenge. Not only does it need to be electrically correct, but it also needs to meet cost, lead time, compliance, and other parameters.
Fortunately, a number of web-based services have risen up to help make component research and selection easier. But, how do you know what data you need to make the right choice and how can you tell which service provides it? Join us for a look into what is needed from a component data platform to ensure your part choices are the right ones.
What you will learn:
- How does part selection impact your organization
- Common datasets you should expect when using online research tools
- Industry-specific data you should be aware of
- How to account for supply fluctuations due to global events (ex: coronavirus)
- How to leverage advanced capabilities such as supply risk and form fit function replacement data
- Quick demo showing how you can leverage all this info without ever leaving your CAD tool