Mitigate The Risk Out of Your Supply Chain
Manufacturing companies of all sizes deal with risks within their supply chain and with those risks comes potential for great loss. The three main areas of supply chain risk include: price, quality and availability.
Companies looking to ensure longevity in their respectie market must employ risk management strategies to ensure customer satisfaction, maintain profitability and outcompete competitors.
With SiliconExpert’s Guided Proven Solutions for supply chain continuity, you will gain up-to-date information on delays, shortages, distortions and global market shifts to mitigate risk within your supply chain.
Supply Chain Continuity Solutions
Sync the latest electronic component data, run dynamic reports in seconds and receive email alerts for proactive parts management. A subscription to SiliconExpert gives you the ability to make more informed decisions in your data management process to ensure supply chain continuity.
Click the links below to learn more about SiliconExpert's Supply Chain Continuity Tools & Services:
- Part Search
- BOM Manager
- Part Detail – Summary Country of Origin, Classification Codes (ECCN, HTS Codes)
- Parts Detail Supply Chain
- BOM reports: Multi-Sourcing, Availability
- Alerts: product manufacturing changes, documentation updates
- BOM Risk: Lifecycle, Multi Sourcing
- Find Cross Reference Replacements
- Professional Services
- Conflict Minerals Compliance Data
- Source Parts from Distributors
- Forecasting Years to End-of-Life
- Bill of Materials Managements