The more you know about the parts you need for your systems, the easier it will be to avoid disaster.
Join SiliconExpert and our panel of industry thought leaders from the Semiconductor Industry Associations of the U.S. and Europe, component and equipment manufacturing and today's supply chain as we discuss:
- Definitions and the methodology of semiconductor counterfeiting in relation to high-risk components
- Policing and reporting of counterfeit imports
- Authorized channel procurement & traceability
- NDAA regulations that put liability on product manufacturers
- •Agency cross-communication issues
- What to look for when suspecting counterfeit components
- Mitigating the risk Don’t miss this informative hour. Knowledge is power.
The more you know about the parts you need for your systems, the easier it will be to avoid disaster. You’ll be able to maintain your company’s bottom line and maximize your company’s reputation by avoiding costly production down time and ensuring your product’s integrity.