Supply Chain Survival Guide: Procurement in the Age of Supply Chain Challenges.
Welcome to SiliconExpert’s webinar series Supply Chain Survival Guide, where we explore new thoughts, ideas, advice, stories of the past, and predictions of the future. In this series, you’ll learn from experts and industry leaders on how you can overcome the next big challenge in supply chain management, so you can be better equipped to survive and thrive within the dynamics of the modern supply chain.
In this episode: Procurement has become the epicenter of the 3rd year of the pandemic with covid closings, raw material shortages, talent gaps, supplier attrition, inflation, and a European conflict.
This Webinar will explore:
- Drivers – Digital Transformation & Increased Agility
- Process – Managing Preferred Vendors, Selection Criteria and Process, & On-Going Management
- Insights – Bill of Materials. Part Risks, Supply Chain Management, & Crosses and Replacement Parts
- Transformation - Moving from email & excel to platforms & acceleration
- Future – Automation, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
Ed Lavalette, Senior Product Manager at SiliconExpert