Extended Minerals Reporting Template (EMRT) v1.11 available for Download
November 4, 2022 – The Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) has released the latest version of the Extended Minerals Reporting Template (EMRT), version 1.11.
The EMRT is a free reporting template to identify pinch points and collect due diligence information in the cobalt and mica supply chains. The EMRT should be used for cobalt and mica reporting because RMI phased out the Cobalt Reporting Template (CRT) and Mica Reporting Template (MRT) on March 31st, 2022.
EMRT 1.11 – What’s New:
- Correction of bugs and errors on the Declaration tab
- Minor revisions to issues for Chinese translations
- Enhancements which do not conflict with IPC-1755A such as the activation of filter/search function in the Smelter list tab
- Updates to ISO short names for countries, states, and provinces
- Updates to the Smelter reference list
The RMI does not collect EMRTs. EMRTs should be provided to your customers and as a good measure be posted on your website. Currently, there are no legal requirements driving the EMRT, only customer requirements.
Additional Information and Resources:
The next version of the EMRT is anticipated to be released in Fall 2023
Download EMRT 1.11: https://www.responsiblemineralsinitiative.org/media/docs/RMI_EMRT_1.11.xlsx
Our previous article on EMRT 1.02: https://www.siliconexpert.com/blog/emrt-v102/