Don’t miss one of our most relevant and valuable webinars! Modern weather patterns are causing natural disasters to be more frequent and more fierce than ever before in supply chain history. We will be openly discussing and evaluating how to best respond to the sudden aftermath of a natural disaster. Natural disasters threaten global supply chains on a daily basis, and are a leading cause of devastating disruptions.
With SiliconExpert’s own SCRM product manager, Victoria Gregory, you will learn best practices for facing today’s most disruptive challenges head on. You will also receive expert advice for managing the most common problems.
This webinar will explore:
- How to manage unexpected disruptions
- What to do
- Advice on the approach
- Narrowing the focus in an age of being over-alerted
- Getting clear action items to resolve the problem
- Risk mitigation tools & best practices
- Audience feedback on the beta tool